Bulgaro Ltd are committed, to adopting and promoting environmental good practice in all operations, and require the same commitment from that are sub-contracted to by Imperium Electrical, thus continually improving the environmental performance.
Specifically, Bulgaro ltd will:
- Comply with all relevant legislation, Government policies and standards of good practice for environmental management.
- Seek to minimize the adverse environmental impacts of new buildings, refurbishments and changes, through good specification and design.
- Make efficient use of natural resources, including gas, electricity and water.
- Operate effective arrangements for the reduction, reuse and recycling of waste, and for the safe storage and disposal of waste that cannot be avoided.
- Working partnership with clients to promote effective environmental supply management to help support the Bulgaro Ltd policy to prevent pollution;
- Work with staff and to reduce adverse environmental impacts associated with travel, including
- Encouraging the use of sharing personal transport and using more environment-friendly forms of transport.
- Facilitate the effective implementation of any environmental policies and procedures by providing appropriate information and training to employees.
- Communicate this policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organisation.
- Make this policy available to the public.
To achieve the above, Bulgaro Ltd recognise that we must have a good understanding of the Environmental impacts of our operations, and must develop realistic objectives and targets for the reduction of any adverse impacts.